-
May 6th, 2003, 08:20 PM
#481
Inactive Member
Yea I keep meaning to do that. I've just been too flooded with crap from school.
-
May 7th, 2003, 10:11 AM
#482
Inactive Member
Yeah, school is annoying when it leaves you without time to do what you want.
-
May 7th, 2003, 11:39 PM
#483
Inactive Member
Yea, it can be quite annoying. :-\
Oh well I'm almost out for the summer. :-D
-
May 8th, 2003, 10:57 AM
#484
Inactive Member
And in summer ends my Internet... :-/
-
May 8th, 2003, 11:38 AM
#485
HB Forum Owner
You could go to a netcafe to surf the web and visit the board [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
May 8th, 2003, 11:40 AM
#486
Inactive Member
And that is what i use to do, more or less, once a week in summer...
-
May 10th, 2003, 11:40 PM
#487
Inactive Member
Elf went bai bai again T_T
-
May 11th, 2003, 12:49 AM
#488
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">Originally posted by Xellos:
Elf went bai bai again T_T</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
She does go awoll a lot. I wonder why...
-
May 11th, 2003, 01:18 AM
#489
Inactive Member
Real life I guess >_<
-
May 11th, 2003, 03:58 PM
#490
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks